Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» blahblahblahblah
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:05 pm by UnfortunateEvent

» UKGS will be no longer..
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:16 pm by Simy_93

» i want to leave the clan
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm by Simy_93

» Is anyone getting this game?
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:01 am by good-holy-hero

» are you going to make clan matches for killzone
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 am by good-holy-hero

» PS3 Trouble.....For Simy
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 am by Simy_93

» Counter Strike - Source
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 am by Simy_93

» Killzone 2 :)
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:56 am by good-holy-hero

» monster vs alien
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 am by good-holy-hero

Top posters
GDGAMER (107)
Didn't know where else to add this..... I_vote_lcapDidn't know where else to add this..... I_voting_barDidn't know where else to add this..... I_vote_rcap 
good-holy-hero (72)
Didn't know where else to add this..... I_vote_lcapDidn't know where else to add this..... I_voting_barDidn't know where else to add this..... I_vote_rcap 
Simy_93 (64)
Stu_D48 (43)
ISG20 (33)
UnfortunateEvent (33)
kev33gt (33)
billybaker (25)
IMP4CT (24)
theholywobble (7)
Welcome to UK Gaming Squad
Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:36 am by GDGAMER
Do you Want to Join our Clan?

To Join Post a message here and i will get back to you as soon as possible
Once you've posted here it would be great if you could introduce yoourself in the our forum (Introduce Yourself)

Thanks Cool

Comments: 0
Poll
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Didn't know where else to add this.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kev33gt
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Didn't know where else to add this..... Empty
PostSubject: Didn't know where else to add this.....   Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:23 am

Just thought i would post, i have just purchased Oblivion and was wondering if anyone else has played.

my general feeling is although a little slow starting on im sure that the game is going to pick up and im sure its going to get good..

what ya'll thoughts on it if any at all.
Back to top Go down
GDGAMER
Admin
Admin
GDGAMER

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know where else to add this.....   Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 am

I have never played Oblivion so am not sure if its Good.
It must be good because the creators of Fallout 3 made Oblivion Smile
Fallout 3 is Amazing, The Place you walk around is sooo Big.
Back to top Go down
https://ukgs.darkbb.com
kev33gt
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know where else to add this.....   Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 am

to be honest so far its alittle slow but massive place to explore.. kinda know its going to get better and cant wait Smile

just a shame its solo play Sad online would have been good
Back to top Go down
billybaker
New Guy
New Guy
billybaker

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know where else to add this.....   Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:37 am

Oblivion is awesome like you say its a little overwhelming when you first start playing but some of the quests are epic! have you got the collectors edition?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know where else to add this.....   Didn't know where else to add this..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn't know where else to add this.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Section :: News-
Jump to: